Saturday 20 April 2013

Sunday Stamps ~ Remember When...

Happy Sunday to you all! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend :) I have been doing a lot of thinking about my life growing up lately and the friends I have had who have remained and there are two in particular who mean the world to me and I am going to send them this card with a few of my favourite stories from our "younger years" :) So fun to look back on those days with a smile!

Please stop by and join us in this week's challenge! My fellow design team members have created some fabulous cards, pop by their blogs and say hello! While we're all Stampin' Up! demonstrators, feel free to use any brand of product you like.  Please provide a link back to us in your blog post. The Linky will close on Friday, April 26th at 6 pm EST. Can't wait to see your creations.

Our Challenge:




My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Very Vanilla
Inks:
  • Basic Gray
  • Calypso Coral
Stamps:
  • Hearts a Flutter
  • Word Play
Tools:
  • Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies

1 comment:

  1. Hayley, this is so sweet in it's clean simplicity! What a beautiful card to give to your dear friends.

    ReplyDelete