This week we are using Island Indigo, Soft Sky & Crisp Cantaloupe... have fun!
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
- HAVE FUN!!!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo & Gold Foil Sheet
Inks: Early Espresso
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday
Tools: Stars Collection Framelits Die & Stars Embossing Folder
Why let the fun stop here? Please feel free to pop over and say hello to the rest of the Colour Me...! Design Team :)
Tara (co creator) / Claire / Joanne / Julia / Sherrie / Jen M (our Featured Guest Designer for October)
I love a good color block design! And the gold star is fantastic!ReplyDelete
Love that you used colour blocking too - looks great with the embossed stars and that shiny gold sentiment that anchors your sentiment really pops!ReplyDelete