Time to get a little playful with challenge #4, we have 4 colours (Gumball Green, Blushing Bride, Pumpkin Pie & Pool Party) to work with this week...
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, Blushing Bride & Pool Party
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, Blushing Bride & Pool Party
Stamps: Mosaic Madness & The Best of Thanks
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mosaic Punch
Love this card, Hayley! Great way to use so many colours.ReplyDelete
Cute cute card, Hayley! I love the dimension you gave the alternating designs, and the gems are the perfect touch :)ReplyDelete
Very pretty Hayley. I like how you alternating the designs and raised some of them. Great way to use all the colors.ReplyDelete
fantastic card, hayley... love how you used mosaic madness!ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card! Love the beautiful mosaic background! Thanks for the inspiration!ReplyDelete