Wednesday 19 August 2015

Stampin' Royalty Guest Designer!!!

As you all know I was away on holiday the past month and though I had planned to keep up with my blogging while I was away, but life took over and I just could not find the time!

I was so thrilled to be a Guest Designer over at Stampin' Royalty this month. I so enjoy playing along with this lovely team on a weekly basis so to be a part of the fun even if just for a short while was fabulous :)

Here are the projects I created for the past several challenges...

Card #1 was created for challenge #288, by the sea theme



Card #2 was created for challenge #289, rainbow theme 



Card #3 was created for challenge #290, featuring a fancy fold


And that brings us to today's challenge #291, we are working with the following colour combination: Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss & Very Vanilla. I thought this week I would shake it up and create a CAS digital card. 


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!

Card created with Stampin' UP! My Digital Studio software (retired)


Card Recipe 

Card Stock: Calypso Coral & Very Vanilla
Inks: Early Espresso Ink Jet, Copics - B000, BV01 & R24
Stamps: By the Seashore & Very Merry (MDS, retired)
Embellishments: n/a
Tools: Stampin' UP! My Digital Studio software (retired)


Card Recipe 

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Silver Glimmer Paper
Inks: Ink Jet - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Island Indigo & Elegant Eggplant
Stamps: Garden Whimsy & Rain or Shine (MDS)
Embellishments: n/a
Tools: Stampin' UP! My Digital Studio software (retired)


Card Recipe 

Card Stock: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper & Merry Moments DSP
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler & Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath
Embellishments:
Tools: Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies & Stampin' Spong

No comments:

Post a Comment