Monday 6 July 2015

am I right ladies?

Hold on to your hands guys and gals! This mama just got back from a Girls Weekend Away, yes that is right 2 whole nights away and 2 whole days of crafting!!! I have not had a full weekend away in over 8 years... Yep bought time :)

I was so lucky to be able to spend that relaxing time with one of my very best friends (who was so kind to host) and was joined by many other of my crafting besties!!!

I got a load of crafting done and was able to play along in so many delightful challenges... Here is post #8 of 11 - yes you heard me 11 cards!!!

This card was inspired by the following challenges:


Sketch Saturday - sketch


Time Out - inspiration photo of shape elements


Inky Impressions - pink & girly using an INKY digital stamp


Digi Chooseday - embossing (I chose dry embossing)


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White, Flower Pot DSP (retired), Confetti Celebration DSP (retired) & Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Inks: Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo Blendabilities, Pumpkin Pie 
Blendabilities, Pink Pirouette Blendabilities, Wild Wasabi Blendabilities & Skin Tone Blendabilities
Stamps: Age Awareness & Work Out Cat {INKY Impressions}
Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Tools: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Stars Collection Framelit Dies & Stampin' Sponges

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant image and fabulous card, I Love the dotty embossing
    Thanks for sharing it with us in our Embossing challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
    Julie DT x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Digi Choosday DT member
    Crafty Friends DT member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Such a fun image and sentiment, it really made me lol! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely.. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi choosday, and good luck..

    Caz DC DT xx

    My Blog
    Digi Choosday DT
    Inky Pinkies DT

    ReplyDelete