Monday 15 June 2015

Celebrate with a "pupcake" :)

A friend of mine loves little pugs so when I saw this sweet digital stamp over at Sweet Pea Stamps I knew I just had to get it! 

Low and behold I purchased him so long ago I totally forgot about him and ended up missing her birthday by a day, hence the sentiment on the wrapper :) But non the less... Here he is!

I created this card with some inspiration from a few challenges...

Mojo Monday: sketch


Crafty Creations: embossing (I chose dry embossing this time!)


Seize the Birthday: birthday theme with an animal on the card


4 Crafty Chicks: polka dots


Kraftin' Kimmie: anything goes


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White & Cherry on Top DSP Stack
Inks: Crumb Cake Blendabilities, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Wild Wasabi Blendabilities, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette & Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday, Something to Say, Snuggles & Smooches & Fernanda Oravec's So Sweet - DIGI {Sweet Pea Stamps}
Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Tools: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Circles Collection Framelit Die & Paper Snips

3 comments:

  1. So much fun on this happy card!
    Thanks for playing at Seize the birthday Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Hayley! I love the cherry on his head! Thanks so much for playing at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just too cute. Thanks for playing along with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete