Saturday 4 October 2014

Stripes, Polka Dots, Patterns OH MY!

Today is World Card Making Day! I organized a crafting day for some of my lovely Stampin' UP! friends :) We are off to our Fall Workshop in November and we thought it would be fun to make some cards to swap... So we did 30+ AMAZING DAY/NIGHT! :)

Here is my offering... Thought I would make it fun and play along with the Merry Monday Challenge :)

My Challenge:


My Cards:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP Stack & Gold Foil Paper
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler & Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Wonderful Wreath & Good Greetings
Tools: Wonderful Wreath Framelit Dies, Modern Label Punch & Itty Bitty Accents Star Punch

1 comment:

  1. I love this wreath and how it has got multiple green colors in it as well as the red berries! And the patterned paper framing it is perfect. Gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete