Week 11 over at CASE-ing the Catty Challenge!!! I am so very excited to be a part of this amazingly talented team and looking forward to sharing some inspiration from our wonderful *NEW* Annual catty.
We have moved into the Holiday Mini Album sharing our take on some of the wonderful projects inside... Week #11 is Tags week and I an CASE-ing a project I found on Page 24 of the Canadian Holiday Mini.
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun.
- Let us know what project you CASED or used as a 'springboard' and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration.
- SUO products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Whisper White & Chocolate Chip
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadows, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Night of Navy & Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Festival of Trees
Embellishments: Linen Thread & Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon
Tools: 1/2" Circle Punch & 1/4" Circle Handheld Punch