Each week at Colour Me...! we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.
This week we are using Cherry Cobbler ...have fun!
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
As this is the first challenge of May we also have a new Featured Designer joining us for the month. Please join me in welcoming LeAnne Pugliese to our team! Be sure to stop by and say hello :)
Loosing someone you love never stops hurting no matter how many years have passed. Knowing you have people who love you and are thinking about you sure helps though!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Embellishments: Basic Pearl
Tools: Hearts a Flutter Framelites Die, Medium Oval Punch & Scallop Oval Punch
Why let the fun stop here? Please feel free to pop over and say hello to the rest of the Colour Me...! Design Team :)
Tara (co creator) / Brenda / Katie / Rosemary / Sam / LeAnne (May Guest Designer)