Tuesday 1 April 2014

Happy Easter!

Over at Technique Time Tuesday we are working with a fun new technique this month, the Side Step Card! 

This is going to be my last month on the design team with Mynnette and the lovely ladies over at TTT. I have so enjoyed my time with them all but find I need to slow down my pace a little in order to make more time for family :) You can bet I will be playing along when I can though!!!

My Card:




Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Pistachio Pudding, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Smokey Slate & Sweet Sorbet DSP
Inks: Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Smokey Slate, So Saffron & Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes & Baby, We've Grown

Embellishments: Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, Retro Fresh Designer Washi Tape, Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape,Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim & Basic Pearls
Tools: Large Oval Punch, Medium Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Fringe Scissors & Stampin Sponge




Would love for you to stop by and say hello to the rest of the Technique Time Tuesday Team!

Mynnette (Blog Creator) / Ellen (Blog Co-Creator) / Katy / Julz / Adrienne / Karen H / Karen P /Louise / Rocky /Tracey

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY adore this, Hayley! The colors and patterns are perfect and I adore that sweet bunny--the ribbon frame is amazing! Thank you SO MUCH for all your hard work at Technique Time Tuesday! I will miss working with you there! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete