Friday 3 January 2014

*NEW* Occasions Mini Linky Party!

I was so excited when Debbie contacted me about taking part in her Occasions Mini Linky Party! So much fun to create along side these FABulously talented ladies :) 

Cathy Autrey: Maine Mountain Stamper

Darla Watson: Scrap Happens Here

Patti Corriere: What Are You Inking

Tara Bourgoin: Can't Stamp The Rain

Terry Blais: Goin' Over The Edge

Tracey Roy: Lakeshore Paper Art


We were each asked to share our *NEW* favourite stamp set from the new catalogue. As always it is so hard to chose just ONE favourite but I had to go with Petite Petals. I love each of the 6 different flower designs and the coordinating punch is a total bonus!

Here is the card I made to share with you all...


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Whisper White & Pistachio Pudding
Inks: Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit & Staz On Black 
Stamps: Sweet Essentials & Petite Petals
Embellishments: Basic Pearls
Tools: Petite Petals Punch

Would love for you to link up and join in the fun with us!!!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I love clean and simple - and especially punches that coordinate with SU! stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clean and simple card hits the mark. Perfect for lots of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms, great colors! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley, first of all thanks so much for being a part of the Linky Hop! And what a beautiful card with lots of white space. I've used this new stamp set quite a bit and I just love the size of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete