Monday 30 December 2013

More Fun with MDS!

Popping in with another quick post for the day. Here are two little projects that I have made for a friend of mine who I had the pleasure of supporting through the births of her daughter and son! I LOVE being a doula <3

One of these projects I am entering in the challenge over at ColourQ and I LOVED the colour theme they were working with this week... I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Inkspirational.

I originally got this idea from a project my friend Tara had made for her son but I changed it up slightly by adding a photo as well :)

My Challenge:


My Project(s):



Take the time to let your creativity bloom!

Both projects were created with Stampin' UP!s My Digital Studio Software

4 comments:

  1. These are great! What beautiful keepsakes, and what a cool thing to share with people at such an important event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... what beautiful birth announcements! Your friends are fortunate to have your crafting skills at their disposal. =) Another great entry at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your digital projects, Hayley! Thanks for sharing them with us at the colourQ....Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous Hayley and how fantastic that you are a doula. A friend of mine had a doula for her children's birth and reckons it was the best money she ever spent! Thanks for joining us at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete