Friday 18 January 2013

Try Stampin' on a Tuesday & The Colour Throwdown

Friday is here! What do you all have planned for the week? We are having some photos taken of our little ones for their Valentine's Day cards which I am in the process of designing as we speak and this mama is going to FINALLY see Les Miserables :) Also we have a belated Christmas gathering with my best friend and her family, going to be a fabulous weekend indeed.

Here is my card for this week's Try Stampin' on a Tuesday Challenge (thanks for the top 3 pick last week!!!) as well as The Colour Throwdown Challenge.

Well I had better move this along the wee one will be waking any minute :)

My Challenges:



My Card:


I have all of my "tools" in a box and decided I had better put them out in the open so I can see what I have to play with and for this card I broke out my Spritzer tool :) LOVE the splatter look.


Take the time to let your creativity bloom! 

Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Melon Mambo
  • Pretty in Pink DSP
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Crumb Cake
  • Whisper White
Inks:


  • Melon Mambo
  • Pretty in Pink
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Crumb Cake
Stamps:
  • Hearts a Flutter 
  • Itty Bitty Banners
Embellishments:
  • Dazzling Details
  • Basic Rhinestones
  • Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon 

Tools:

  • Colour Spritzer Tool
  • Small Heart Punch
  • Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
  • Bitty Banners Framelits
  • Hearts a Flutter Framelits
  • Labels Collection Framelits  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, those new dies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Valentine! LOVE the pop of orange--really spices up the old Valentine colors! :) Gorgeous! So glad you got to play along with us at TSOT! I hope you've got a little time to come play with us at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday as well! HUGS and Happy Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! The layered heart is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love the colours and how you spritzed your background. Also love the sparkle you've added. Thanks for joining us at Try stampin' On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. I love everything about this wonderful card. Especially the ink splatters, so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkle! So pretty. This is such a wonderful Valentine. Thanks so much for playing along with us on TSOT!

    ReplyDelete